4.03.2013

Fourth (and probably final) blog post for NYPL

Tada! Another blog post:


This one is all about the Veteran Oral History project. It seems appropriate that this post is being published right now. Today, I finished up the final resource page for the ten veteran oral histories that are currently online. It was a big project and one that I learned so much from.

It was a bittersweet moment when I finished the last page today. I have been working on this project since my first day at NYPL. Just like the project has grown, I've also grown over the past several months.

Okay, I'll stop being so sappy.

But since I only have a week left in the city and three days left at NYPL, I think this was my last blog post from NYPL's account. So so so glad I could be a guest blogger :)

0 comments: