4.02.2013

Signed Up!

This morning I came to work early so I could register for fall classes.

Easiest registration of my life because everything was open. So many perks of being a soon-to-be-senior :)

Also, I only had to register for three classes because, assuming my thesis proposal is approved, that will be my fourth class. It will be an independent study, but I know it will be a large workload.

Good thing I'm excited about it.

Along with my thesis I'm taking an English seminar, a rhetoric class for my writing minor, and astronomy. In order to graduate I need a lab science so I figured it would be good to take it now, don't you think? I'm also hoping to find a way to squeeze French in since I only need one more class for my minor!

So it's happening, my senior year that is. I'm excited but also a little nervous. So so so hard to believe three years have gone by!

0 comments: