3.31.2013

Looking ahead to SENIOR year

Senior year? No, that can't be right.
But it is.

While I'm in NYC, I've been planning for next semester and one big project I just finished was my senior thesis proposal.

It's an English one (no surprise there) about Mary Robinson, a 18th century British author who wrote sonnets.

Perfect for me, right?

I've spent the past couple of weeks working with Melissa, one of my English professors and also my thesis advisor, to create a proposal. Assuming it is approved by the English department (there's a really really really good chance) then I will take an independent study next fall and spend all summer researching and beginning to write the paper. Finally, in the spring, I will defend my thesis.

Intense.

But I'm really excited. I think it will be a good challenge for me and a way to harness and showcase my skills as an English major!

0 comments: