2.26.2013

Always Supporting My Fellow Kohawks!

If you've known me for a while, heck, even a few days, you know I really do care about others, especially my other Kohawks. While I'm so glad you're reading my blog, dont' forget there are other Kohawk Talkers who have lots of great experiences they are sharing. I'll give you run down of my other peers you can check out.

  • Charles -- Charles is a senior majoring in African American studies. I got to know Charles this summer when we were on the panel for Iowa's Private College Week. For ten panels I got to hear all about Charles decision to come to Coe and what he thinks of the food in the caf. 
  • Justin -- Justin's a senior, Nursing major, who was once the student body vice president. I got to know Justin through Student Senate and working in Admissions. 
  • Nina -- She's new to the blogging team and a lovely sophomore. I've gotten to know Nina through a variety of ways: NACA, Senate, Murray Hall, and SAC. Nina is absolutely adorable and plans on majoring in studio art and psychology. 
  • Ryan -- This sophomore majoring business administration and psychology (with a minor in economics) is quick to tell you he's from Plainfield, IL but will follow that up with his love of being a Kohawk. Ryan is most definitely our athletic blogger. He knows all your cross country and track info (he definitely helped me with some facts this summer with all the cross country and track recruits I toured).  
  • Alexis -- Alexis is our freshman blogger and I actually gave her and her dad (a Coe alum) a tour of the residence halls last year during Scholarship Weekend. Alexis has had a great freshman year experience, really discovering campus. Her current plan is to major in biology and pre-med. 
Then comes our study abroad bloggers:

  • Mike -- If you've read my blog for a while, you might remember Mike from England. He's back to blogging in Washington DC doing a similar program I'm doing except in our nation's capital.  
  • Keegan -- Sort of like Whitney (and Mike), Keegan decided to not be on campus her last semester. She's off in Ireland having a wonderful time. 
  • Koresha -- Koresha is a junior, just like me, and is studying in Japan this semester. 
  • Hannah -- Hannah is a junior and was actually in my FYS class. As an economics major, she decided to see some economy in action by heading to Botswana, Africa for a semester. Definitely stepping outside of her box!
And last, but not least:
  • Heidi -- Because she's been my roommate for three years, she gets her own space. Ha! But yes, Heidi is off in France, speaking French and having an absolutely wonderful time. It has been a little crazy NOT rooming with Heidi but we've been keeping in touch and I can't wait to hear ALL her stories! :) 
I know I just threw a lot at you, but they are my fellow Kohawks, they are doing amazing things, and I wanted to show them off! :)

0 comments: