2.15.2013

Happy Scholarship Weekend

It should be a calm day in NYC, I have my internship during the day and then am seeing ballet tonight. But, back at Coe, things are just getting started.

It's the infamous scholarship weekend, and there are going to be so many wonderful prospective Kohawks on campus. I'm sad that I'll be missing one of my favorite weekends on campus but of course, I'm glad I'm in NYC.

My three year anniversary of my own scholarship weekend is on Monday, so get ready for a lovely post. Hard to believe three years have gone by.

So good luck to all the students on campus. Explore Coe, talk to students and professors, and see what Coe is all about. Have an amazing weekend!


Oh, and some photos. Last night, Whitney, Rina, and I went out and celebrated Valentine's Day at Cosi before hitting the Strand and checking out books. A pretty nice way to spend a Thursday.

0 comments: