3.24.2013

Another Sunday

Well woah! I've just been blogging up a storm, trying to update everyone on my week. It's been a busy one and I feel bad for falling behind!

Sunday was nothing exciting. I woke up, worked out, and then Ashley and I headed to a nearby coffee shop. Irving Ridge Coffee Roasters is a nearby coffeeshop Ashley and Alison discovered a few weeks ago. It's a lovely little place tucked away. While there is no wi-fi, their homemade chai latte was delicious and the atmosphere reminded me of Brewed Awakenings, with way more space. We spent a few hours there, working on responses and writing.

Hungry, the two of us found a nearby restaurant we have been wanting to try out. During our late lunch, we were finally able to catch up and chat about life. It was a nice lunch.

Now I'm back in the room, finishing up my responses and getting ready for the week. Can't believe we only have a few weeks left!

0 comments: