3.16.2013

New York City Fever

Friday started off like usual, I worked at the Paley Center and worked on some projects to wrap up PaleyFest. I then headed home and ordered pizza for the group. Susan arrived and we had our final group meeting (before our final celebration meeting at Susan's in early April). The topic was Shakespeare. Tomorrow we are seing Henry IV Part 1 and next Saturday was are seeing the Japanese Society's performance of Macbeth. While many of the girls are English majors, not all of us knew the plots of these plays.

Being the English major that I am, I know both of these plays very well. I read both of them last semester in my Shakespeare class with Gina. Both are fantastic plays and I'm excited to see them staged. I'll probably geek out but hey, it's acceptable!

Once the meeting was over, I decided to go to sleep a little early because it had been a long week and I was feeling a little under the weather. To make a long story short, I ended up having a pretty serious fever.

Get my title, NYC Fever?

Clever, right?

But never fear, I have wonderful friend named Whitney who has helped me onto the path of getting better. I've done a lot of sleeping and drank a ton of water. I'm currently just resting in bed and catching up on some responses. It should be a pretty lazy weekend.

Weather is still crazy here; it snowed today! Got to love New York! :)

0 comments: