3.26.2013

Two libraries in one day!

I arrived at the library to have a brief, impromptu meeting with Nick. We talked about the Music and Memory program (he's really excited about it) and how it's crazy I only have two weeks left.

NOOOOOO.

If you can't tell, I really, really, really enjoy my internship. I like the people I'm working with and the projects I've taken under my wing. Might not be quite ready to leave yet.

Anyways, went to my cubicle and got to work on creating a new page for one of our veterans and then started on some more resource pages.

After several good hours of work, Brigid and I took lunch and went to The Morgan Library and Museum. It's only a few blocks away from the library and Brigid could get us in for free.

Perfect.

We went on a guided tour that lasted about an hour. It was fantastic and who doesn't love a good library? I even saw an original Gutenberg Bible! I might have to go back and explore but it was nice to get a peek.

Then it was back to work. I headed home, grabbed dinner with Alison and Whitney, and now Alison and I are catching up and working on responses. A quiet night but totally okay with me!

0 comments: