3.03.2013

Do you like TV? Shameless Plug

At my internship at the New York Public Library, I'm working in Community Outreach. That means that I can't really invite my readers to these events. But, at the Paley Center, they are doing something you can check out, no matter where you live.

So here begins a shameless plug.

Do you like TV shows like Once Upon a Time, Newsroom, New Girl, The Mindy Project, Arrow, Dallas, Nashville, Community, New Normal, Parenthood, American Horror Story, 2 Broke Girls, or The Big Bang Theory? If so, you should check out PALEYFEST. It's in LA and popular TV shows bring a panel to discuss the show and talk to fans.

I've spent a fair amount of time composing and scheduling tweets, so I feel pretty invested in this event. I even made a playlist on their YouTube channel with highlights from PaleyFest 2012.



PaleyFest officially started on Friday, with The Walking Dead, and then there are more panels the rest of the week. Every panel will be livestreamed or you can check it out the next day on Hulu.

If you're interested, I hope you check it out; I know I'll be watching some panels!

And if you're really into TV shows, check out this new blog post about season finales from the Paley Center curators.

0 comments: